Luck to find in the structure…
- Mini Cristal
- Cristal Energy SPA & Wellness
- Mice – Meeting
- Winter and Summer sports
- Restaurant & bar
When you plan your mountain holiday, perhaps specifically with Madonna di Campiglio in mind, do you ever consider you might be lucky enough to find a mini club in the facility?
Our “MINI CRISTAL” club is open every day for children aged between 4 and 12, and it is organised to guarantee hours of fun and games under the supervision of skilled staff trained to entertain and occupy our younger guests.
Magic, colours and music will accompany your children throughout the day, allowing parents to enjoy their own activities and some peace and quiet.
Upon request, we can organise customised babysitting for children aged between 2 and 3 specifically tailored to suit the needs of toddlers.
A typical day at Mini Cristal club
- let's get to know each other – brief excursion into the woods and gardens surrounding the hotel;
- Bon appétit;
- Games on the lawn or indoors;
- 4-5:30 pm everyone in the swimming pool for some fun with the entertainers, followed by a tasty afternoon snack at the Mini Cristal club;
- Art Attack of all sorts;
- Once a week - Gala dinner for all our small yet important guests at the Mini Cristal club.
Our entertainers can be of assistance to children at dinner time too (upon request of parents).
Opening hours are displayed at reception
Mice - Meeting
Incentives and corporate events
Madonna di Campiglio is the perfect location for corporate events; we can welcome both small and large groups for exclusive events and conferences of any kind. We can supplement your stay with excursions into the untouched nature of the Brenta Dolomites; communal moments in one of the many local refuges, including the chance to get there by jeep or snowcat.
Business services available
- 2 air conditioned meeting rooms;
- wireless Internet connection, fax/photocopying service;
- large-screen LCD TV, DVD player;
- audio system with microphones and amplifiers;
- video projector;
- large screen;
- coffee break service;
- flipchart board;
- Special Lighting;
- Customised graphics and signage;
- Assistants and Interpreters;
- Audio, video and lights
- Reception services
- Technical and logistics organisation of exhibitions, conferences and conventions
- Press office
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Taxi reservations
Business lunches and dinners
Reserved restaurant rooms with à la carte menu or our chef's selections including typical local dishes made with choice locally-sourced produce, for gala dinners or unconventional and fun get-togethers accompanied by live music.
Creating a corporate event on the snow to take a break during the long winter or to run away from the hot and sticky city in summer is the perfect way to tackle business commitments with a positive drive. The mountains become an excellent ally to offer fun and exciting team-building activities. The experience gained by our staff and the quality of services available are sure to make for a perfect and efficient event
Our professional approach is your guarantee for the success of every event.
The Cristal Palace Hotel and its staff are at your complete disposal to plan and set up your event.